Our Hall of Fame Award was created to ensure that Health Workers – like YOU and your achievements no longer remain anonymous. Our Hall of Fame Best Practice Award captures the year, name, and job title. The name of your health facility is optional.
The Health Workers Hall of Fame has created a national historic platform and forum to recognize and honor Health Workers like YOU with the world class recognition you so richly deserve — for the unmatched and invaluable care and services you provide.
For $25.00 Per Month or $250.00 Annually
Membership Fees Includes:
General Membership Kit: Our Association Membership Kit is designed for presentation to new members which includes the Membership Certificate, Membership Card, Membership Lapel Emblem, Key Finder, Sponsorship Certificate and Quarterly “Best Practice” Newsletter – Plus
- Value, Relevance & Health Restoration, Plus
- Hall of Fame Membership Exclusive Status.
- Voting Status To Nominate Hall of Fame Inductees.
- Historic National Recognition.
- Best Practice Professional Development:
- Online Discussion Forums and Health Restoration Workshops.
- Industry Regulation and Legislation Updates.
- Health Disparities Mitigation
- Pandemic Preparedness Solutions
- Local, State and National Advocacy
- 20% – 40% Discount On CME, CNE & CEU Training.
- 20% – 40% Discount On Hall of Fame Conferences.
- 40% – 90% Prescription Discount For Life.
Hall of Fame Prizes Includes:
All Of The Above Plus The Following Below:
- $5,000.00 Cash Prize.
- 2 Weeks R/T Air/Hotel Grenada.
- Best Practice Award & Bust Prominently Displayed In Hall of Fame.
- Free Hall of Fame Membership For Life.
- 60% Discount on All Hall Of Fame Events.
- Hall of Fame Yearbook.
- Hall of Fame Almanac.
- Exclusive Hall of Fame Apparel.
- Two Induction Limited Solid Gold Pins.
- Five VIP Reserved Seating Tickets To The Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony.
- Official Designation: “Health Care Hall of Famer (HCHOH)” After Your Last Name.
- Which pharmacies participate in the access programs can be viewed at rxlowcost.com™.
Membership Fees Covers:
- Association Administration Online and Offline Operations.
- Association Membership Benefits.
- Annual Conventions, Training and Catering.
- Association Administration Travel, Lodging and Training.
- Inductee Hall of Fame Ceremonies and Award Prizes.
- Hall of Fame Best Practice Award Plaque and Golden Bust.
Inductee Gold Bust Figure Sculpture
Being an Inductee in the Hall of Fame, comes with the honor of having your achievements crowned, along with a bust that permanently etch your image into health care history.
Our elegant gold finish statue, is a historic reminder that your best practice deeds will never be forgotten. Regardless of job title, the winning combination of our Hall of Fame Award and bust, pays eternal tribute to the most revered health professionals in the nation.
Especially, to those who contributed to health care transformation in the Post Affordable Care Act world – from 2008 and beyond.
What’s In It For You? …. Lifetime Benefits
How The Induction
Process Will Flow
Each year Health Workers with clinical and non clinical titles from various health settings, will be inducted into The Hall of Fame in the following numbers:
Year 1: 100 Inductees
Year 2: 150 Inductees
Year 3: 200 Inductees
Year 4: 250 Inductees
Year 5: 300 Inductees
Year 6: 350 Inductees
Year 7: 400 Inductees
Year 8: 450 Inductees
Nomination and Selection Procedures
Anyone may nominate an individual to receive this award; no self-nominations are permitted.
The nomination submission includes:
• An award nomination form
• Biography or curriculum vitae
• Nomination essay [limited to no more than 1200 words]. The essay should be typed, single-sided, double-spaced, and in a 12-point font.
The nomination essay should contain clear and detailed statements of the nature and magnitude of the nominated individual’s contributions and formal or informal leadership.
Health Workers will be honored with the well-respected distinction locally, regionally, and nationally. Your recognition plaque along with your bust will be installed in the Health Workers Hall of Fame.
It will be prominently displayed at our World Trade Center Hall of Fame location on the 85th floor at One World Trade Center, until we build a Health Workers Hall of Fame museum in both New York City and Washington, D.C.