Hall of Fame Selection Must Be Based On A Combination of The Following Criteria:
1. Leads the organization in setting and owning organizational vision and values.
2. Guides the creation of strategies, systems, and methods to ensure ongoing organizational success.
3. Creates and ensures a supportive and collaborative environment.
4. Inspires the organization and others to achieve high performance.
5. Engages in personal learning seeking input from others.
1. Sets a systems perspective across the organization so that the organization and all its parts are viewed as a whole.
2. Causes holistic thinking and cross-functional synthesis, alignment, and integration.
3. Requires a focus on strategic direction and customers to improve overall performance.
CUSTOMER FOCUSED EXCELLENCE
1. Builds a customer-focused culture and integrates customer engagement as a strategic concept.
2. Creates a focus on anticipating changing and emerging customer and market requirements.
3. Ensures differentiation from competitors through the development of organizational knowledge, skills, and core competencies.
1. Builds and fosters an organizational culture that focuses on engagement, development, and well-being of workforce members.
2. Creates an organizational environment that is safe, trusting, and cooperative.
3. Builds partnerships with internal and external people and organizations.
4. Capitalizes on the diversity of the workforce and partners.
ORGANIZATIONAL LEARNING AND AGILITY
1. Develops a capacity for rapid change and for flexibility in operations.
2. Leads and inspires the organization to make transformational changes despite ever-shorter cycle times.
3. Creates an empowered workforce that effectively uses evolving organizational knowledge.
4. Embeds learning in the way the organization operates.
FOCUS ON SUCCESS
1. Creates a focus on short-and-longer-term factors that affect the organization and its future marketplace success.
2. Leads the pursuit of improvement and innovation.
3. Ensures that organizational planning anticipates future marketplace and technological influences.
MANAGING FOR INNOVATION
1. Builds an environment that empowers the workforce to take intelligent risks.
2. Enables innovation to flourish and create value for stakeholders.
MANAGEMENT BY FACT
1. Compels the organization to measure performance both inside the organization and in its competitive environment.
2. Uses data and analysis in decision making.
3. Challenges the organization to extract larger meaning from data and information.
1. Acts as a role model for public responsibility and actions leading to societal well-being and benefit.
2. Motivates the organization to excel beyond minimal compliance with laws and regulations.
3. Drives environmental, social, and economic betterment of the community as a personal and organizational goal.
ETHICS AND TRANSPARENCY
1. Requires highly ethical behavior in all organizational activities and interactions.
2. Requires organizational integrity.
3. Leads with transparency through open communication of clear and accurate information.
DELIVERING VALUE AND RESULTS
1. Leads the organization to achieve excellent performance results.
2. Defines and drives the organization to exceed stakeholder requirements and achieve value for all stakeholders.
NOMINATION AND SELECTION PROCEDURES
Anyone may nominate an individual to receive this award; no self-nominations are permitted. Deadline is September 30th each year.
The nomination submission includes:
• An award nomination form
• Biography or curriculum vitae
• Nomination essay [limited to no more than 1200 words]. The essay should be typed, single-sided, double-spaced, and in a 12-point font.
The nomination essay should contain clear and detailed statements of the nature and magnitude of the nominated individual’s contributions and formal or informal leadership.