The Following Eligibility Rules Applies To Two Groups:
- Individuals seeking to become a member of the Health Workers Hall of Fame Association.
- Hall of Fame members seeking to become inducted in The Health Workers Hall of Fame.
For Eligibility To Become A Member:
An Individual Must:
- Join the Health Workers Hall of Fame and be a voting member in good standing: This mean:
- Make monthly membership payments of $25.00 per month.
- Make semi-annual membership payments of $120.00 SAVE $25.00.
- Make annual membership payment of $250.00 SAVE $50.00.
Eligibility To Be Inducted In The Hall of Fame:
An Individual Nominee Must:
- Be a voting member in good standing with Health Workers Hall of Fame.
- Be employed in a social determinant of health job title for at least 2 years.
- Be enrolled in our Health Workers Best Practice Certification Continuum, in a participatory and purposeful way.
- Nominee must not have been nominated more than ten times for induction into the Health Workers Hall of Fame.
- Nominations will be considered for up to 7 years.
Our Health Workers Best Practice Certification Continuum (HWBPCC):
Our Health Workers Best Practice Certification Continuum (HWBPCC), equips today’s Health Workers with modernized T-BACK$™ –Thinking, Behavior, Attitude, Communication, Knowledge and $kills, that are compatible with the changing times.
Our Health Workers Best Practice Certification Continuum (HWBPCC), enables and empowers the aspirations of Health Workers to SOAR:
- Scale core knowledge and health promotion competencies that advance health care transformation.
- Optimize value-based care experiences, outcomes and alternative payment models.
- Advance evidence-based best practices, quality improvement approaches, and informatics.
- Respond timely and effectively to a changing health environment that promotes new models of care, self-care, wellness, whole-person and population-centered health, social determinants of health interventions and solutions, life-style change, preventive health and more.
Our Health Workers Best Practice Certification Continuum (HWBPCC) is also designed to optimize the Quadruple Aim:
- Advance the quality of the patient experience of care.
- Improve population health.
- Reduce the per capita cost of healthcare.
- Improve the experience of Health Workers providing care.
We offer CME, CNE and CEU Certification training to Association members through transcripts, symposiums, live conferences, on-line courses, webcasts, newsletters and information links.
The following job titles are samples of health care positions that include but is not limited to the following:
|Registered Nurses||Clinical, Counseling, and School Psychologists||Rehabilitation Counselors||Nurse Anesthetists||Audiologists|
|Nursing Assistants||Speech-Language Pathologists||Physical Therapist Aides||Anesthesiologists||Dietetic Technicians|
|Home Health Aides||Medical and Clinical Laboratory Technologists||Health Technologists and Technicians, all other||Chiropractors||Recreational Therapists|
|Licensed Practical and Licensed Vocational Nurses||Physical Therapist Assistants||Healthcare Support Workers, all other||Dietitians and Nutritionists||Radiation Therapists|
|Medical Assistants||Mental Health Counselors||Diagnostic Medical Sonographers||Healthcare Practitioners and Technical Workers, all other||Occupational Therapy Aides|
|Medical Secretaries||Radiologic Technologists||Optometrists||Medical Transcriptionists||Psychologists, all other|
|Physicians and surgeons, all other||Occupational Therapists||Surgical Technologists||Dental Laboratory Technicians||Medical Appliance Technicians|
|Medical and Health Services Managers||Family and General Practitioners||Occupational Therapy Assistants||Pediatricians, General||Occupational Health and Safety Technicians|
|Dental Assistants||Phlebotomists||Veterinary Assistants and Laboratory Animal Caretakers||Ophthalmic Medical Technicians||Nuclear Medicine Technologists|
|Physical Therapists||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Social Workers||Psychiatric Aides||Marriage and Family Therapists||Podiatrists|
|Emergency Medical Technicians||Physician Assistants||Surgeons||Psychiatrists||Orthodontists|
|Paramedics||Dentists, General||Cardiovascular Technologists and Technicians||Medical Equipment Repairers||Exercise Physiologists|
|Pharmacists||Massage Therapists||Internists, General||Obstetricians and Gynecologists||Orthotists and Prosthetists|
|Nurse Practitioners||Respiratory Therapists||Health Educators||Athletic Trainers||Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons|
|Pharmacy Technicians||Medical Scientists||Community Health Workers||Psychiatric Technicians||Nurse Midwives|
|Medical records Clerk||Epidemiologists||Environmental Science and Protection Technicians,||Ophthalmic Laboratory Technicians||Epidemiologists|
|Health Information Technicians||Substance Abuse and Behavioral Disorder Counselors||Prosthodontists||Forensic Science Technicians||Hearing Aid Specialists|
|Dental Hygienists||Environmental Scientists and Specialists, Including Health||Orderlies||Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologists||Dentists, all other Specialists|
|Healthcare Social Workers||Life, Physical, and Social Science Technicians, all other||Health Diagnosing and Treating Practitioners, all other||Pharmacy Aides||Genetic Counselors|
|Medical and Clinical Laboratory Technicians||Opticians, Dispensing||Occupational Health and Safety Specialists||Therapists, all other||Respiratory Therapy Technicians|
The Following Eligibility Rules Apply To Two Groups:
- Social Determinants of Health organization seeking to become a member of the Health Workers Hall of Fame Association.
- Social Determinants of Health organization seeking to be inducted in Health Workers The Hall of Fame.
Eligibility For Health Organizations Seeking Induction Into The Hall of Fame:
- Be a voting member in good standing with Health Workers Hall of Fame Association: This mean:
- Make monthly membership payments of $417 per month
- Make semi-annual membership payments of $2000 SAVE $500.00
- Make annual membership payment of $4000.00 SAVE $1000.00
Eligibility For Social Determinant of Health Organizations Seeking To Be Inducted Into The Hall of Fame:
An Organization Nominee must:
- Be a voting organization in good standing with Health Workers Hall of Fame Association
- Be in operation for at least 5 years
- Must meet industry specific score card standards
- Have at least 50% of their workforce enrolled in our Health Workers Hall of Fame Association. Their workforce must be enrolled in our Health Workers Best Practice Certification Continuum, in a participatory and purposeful way.
- Have a 3-5 star CMS rating
- Organizations with 1-2 stars must enroll 90% of their workforce in our Health Workers Hall of Fame Association over a 3 year period, and be enrolled in our Health Workers Best Practice Certification Continuum, in a participatory and purposeful way.
- Nominations will be considered for up to 7 years.
Social Determinants of Health Organizations Consist of Five Divisions
- Economic Stability
- Food Insecurity
- Housing Instability
- Early Childhood Education and Development
- Enrollment in Higher Education
- High School Graduation
- Language and Literacy
- Social and Community Context
- Civic Participation
- Social Cohesion
- Health and Health Care
- Access to Health Care
- Access to Primary Care
- Health Literacy
- Neighborhood and Built Environment
- Access to Foods that Support Healthy Eating Patterns
- Crime and Violence
- Environmental Conditions
- Quality of Housing