Attention All Corporate Sponsors
Welcome to Health Workers Hall of Fame
We are seeking corporate partners to fund and support our membership drive event.
Name of Event: Hall of Fame For Health Workers Pillar Membership Drive
Time Frame: October 15, 2020 through December 15, 2020.
Charity Event Organizer: As COVID19 spread across the country, Get Healthier Care Together Inc, is leading the nation in unfolding a bold new normal in the way Health Workers are recognized and honored in America.
Get Healthier Care Together Inc, a charity organizer and an IRS approved 501 (C) (3), is advancing a monumental approach that pays tribute to Health Workers in a way that is healthifying, unifying, unprecedented, historic, transformational and memorable.
OUR FUNRAISING GOAL? $25M to enroll 100,000 Health Workers in the Health Workers Hall of Fame representing every town, village and city across the United States. Funding will grow membership and offset the cost of FREE membership services.
Paid monthly tax deductible membership services are $25.00. Paid annually, members receive two months FREE and only pay $250.00 per year.
WHY? To spread Hall of Fame awareness and visibility, and to bring urgently needed Health Restoration to Health Workers battling COVID19 and Burnout Syndrome, emergency pandemic preparedness, and more.
Marketing Plan: To collaborate with all sponsors in optimizing our purpose locally, regionally and nationally in partnership with Hospital Associations, Mayors, Faith-Based Organizations and Health Systems.
The Health Workers Hall of Fame is the nation’s first Hall of Fame tribute, dedicated:
1. To honor ALL lives lost to COVID19. To provide FREE Hall of Fame membership to a minimum of 100,000 Health Workers representing every village, town and city in America.
2. To create a premier platform that honor and enshrine Unsung Health Workers, to ensure their best practices, contributions and achievements no longer remain anonymous.
3. To bestow world class recognition and respect on the careers of Hall of Fame members now and for generations to come in a way that is monumental healthifying, unifying, bold, unprecedented, historic, transformational and memorable.
4. To bring urgently needed Health Restoration to Health Workers that includes extinguishing burnout syndrome, emergency pandemic preparedness, and more.
5. To bring urgently needed Health Restoration to Black and Brown communities who were struck the hardest by COVID19. Our focus here is on emergency preparedness and mitigating systemic health, racial and ethnic disparities.