Ensuring Unsung Health Workers Like YOU
Our Mission is three-fold:
Fold One, is to secure $5 billion dollars from the following sources — government, public and private partnerships, charities, donors and sponsors, and individual and corporate membership fees.
Funding will be used to construct, manage and sustain eight Health Workers Hall of Fame Museums in eight locations across the U.S.:
- New York City – home to the oldest public hospital in the US — Bellevue Hospital established on March 31, 1736, and
- Washington, D.C.
- Phoenix, Arizona
- Minneapolis, Minnesota
- San Francisco, California
- Nashville, Tennessee
- Dallas, Texas and
- Chicago, Illinois.
Initial funding will also be used to staff and sustain operations.
Fold Two, is to grow and build membership in the Health Workers Hall Fame across eight regions of the United States. How? Once established, through one-time funding, The Health Workers Hall of Fame will sustain itself through membership monthly and annual membership fees.
Fold Three, is to integrate Five (5) Related Aims Into One United Goal:
AIM I. Ushering In A Bold 21st Century Era of Respect and Recognition of Health Workers On A Level The U.S. Has Never Experienced. This aim reflects the true value of today’s Health Workers in clinical and non clinical job titles who save lives and keep our nation healthy.
AIM II. Advancing Health Workers Health Restoration:
Health Workers, our best line of defense, need culturally responsive health restoration intervention, to deal with on-going mental health challenges, and the aftermath of fighting care delivery wars on two fronts — the Coronavirus and Burnout Syndrome.
AIM III: Prioritized Health For The Nation Most Vulnerable Populations:
Black and Brown communities, need culturally responsive health restoration, to mitigate health disparities in Black and Brown communities, all across America. According to several states’ analysis of data, Black and Brown residents are dying from COVID19 related deaths, at a disproportionate rate not only in NYC but across the country.
AIM IV: Capturing and Preserving The Historic Role Health Workers Play In Shaping Health Care Transformation in America, — from a sick-care system to a well-care system.
AIM V: Creating and Sustaining A Premier Platform That Induct Health Workers At All Levels of Care Into The Hall of Fame Now and For Generations to Come
Aim V advances work that:
- Honor and enshrine Unsung Health Workers, to ensure their best practices, contributions and achievements no longer remain anonymous.
- Bestow world class recognition and respect on the careers of association members across all professions engaged in social determinants of health.
- Pay tribute and reward to those whose service to our Association is significant and substantial in building and expanding our mission throughout America and around the world.
Capturing Health Care Transformation History &
The Health Restoration of Health Workers
and Black and Brown Communities
Covid-19 lays bare how systemic health, racial and ethnic disparities are killing Black and Brown people. This problem has been studied for decades and improvements have been made, but many disparities persist unchecked.
Those findings are part of a mountain of research cataloguing the complex and widespread effects that racism has on the health — and the medical care — of Black people in the U.S. Those effects stretch back centuries and take different forms, from discriminatory diagnostics to institutional barriers to care, all of which affect a person’s health.
The Health Workers Hall of Fame is offering America the greatest opportunity of our lifetime: to protect the health of Health Workers and the health of vulnerable populations in Black and Brown communities in a way the nation has never done.
Membership Comes With Privileges You Would Otherwise Not Have: Three Things That Will Be Different For Health Workers Like YOU!
1. For the first time ever, Health Workers like YOU, can pursue an independent pathway to national recognition, for the work you do everyday, in your current position.
2. This difference gives Health Workers like YOU:
- Greater control over your own destiny.
- An unprecedented gateway to the respect, honor, and reward that has been denied.
- Leverage that promotes your best interest, beyond the walls and halls of your respective organization.
- A dedicated Advocate whose primary function is to crown your achievements everyday.
3. This means, Health Workers like YOU, are now part of a best practice movement that:
- Accelerate progress toward burnout prevention and reduction for Health Workers in general and clinicians and learners in particular.
- Advance professional development, and sing your unsung praises all the way to the Hall of Fame.
- Makes career lanes easier and safer to change and shifts your opportunity income to a higher level. A higher level means moving beyond the limitations of unfair supervisors, managers and bosses who can kill morale, fail to value and recognize your true potential, or deny you access to higher promotions and salaries.
- Makes ample room for your needs to be met, your efforts to be nurtured and your career to thrive.
- Will always ensure Health Workers like YOU, are home in a space where you feel celebrated instead of tolerated.