Welcome To Our Hall of Fame For Health Workers FREE Membership Drive:
OUR FUNDRASING EVENT THEME? “Honoring Health Care Heroes”
OUR FUNDRAISING GOAL: A minimum of $25M in tax deductible donations.
WHO DONATES? Everyone.
WHEN? NOW until we reach our goal.
HOW? Online on our Gofundme page. Or Here: Online https://hwhalloffame.com/donors-sponsors/
FREE membership requires two easy steps. The individual, group, or entity recommending the Health Worker for FREE Membership must:
1. Validate work performance of Health Worker went “above and beyond the call of duty during COVID19 pandemic.”
2. Email performance documentation, passport size photo and an updated resume of the Health Worker to email@example.com.
Their resume must contain their name, address, telephone number, job title, years of health care experience and the name of their employer
FOR HEALTH WORKERS WHO WANT TO BECOME MEMBERS THROUGH SELF-PAY INSTEAD OF FREE MEMBERSHIP
For all Health Workers who are self-paying members, please know YOUR membership during this enrollment period will receive special acknowledgement as a “COVID19 Pillar Member,” or as a “Founding Supporter of HWHOF”
“COVID19 Pillar Member,” and “Founding Supporter of HWHOF” status is not only a lifelong benefit, it also provides added weight in selecting Hall of Fame Inductees.
To qualify for this special status you enroll now. Only the first 100,000 self-paying members qualify for this special status. To reach this goal, we need YOUR membership support, the support of YOUR colleagues, and ALL the colleagues they know.
FOR HEALTH WORKERS WHO BECOME MEMBERS THROUGH DONOR OR SPONSOR SUPPORT
Donors and Sponsors can participate NOW and LATER.
Donors and Sponsors can go online and donate tax deductible membership gifts in general, or on behalf of Health Workers and Health Organizations of their choice.
We are seeking the support of Donors and Sponsors
1. To memorialize fallen Health Care Heroes as national Hall of Fame inductees.
2. To provide 100,000 Health Workers representing every town, village and city across America, with FREE annual Membership, in the Health Workers Hall of Fame , valued at $250.00 per person per year.
3. To offset the cost of FREE membership services that give local Health Workers the health restoration they urgently need, the life-long learning and certifications their careers require, and the national recognition Health Workers so richly deserve.
4. To spearhead a national response to COVID19 and Burnout Syndrome in a way that is healthifying, unifying, unprecedented, historic, transformational and memorable.
5. To acquire additional floor space to grow, expand and build Hall of Fame Museums across America.
Also to help us get a jump start on funding our inaugural ceremony, that will take place in New York City.
By acting early, Donors and Sponsors will help ensure that Health Workers supported by Donors and Sponsors are provided an equal opportunity to be selected as an Inductee in the Health Workers Hall of Fame.
We will select and announce the names of the first 100 Hall of Fame inductees for 2020 by December 31, 2020. So join right away. For our first Hall of Fame ceremony:
- Forty percent (40%) of Hall of Fame Inductees will be selected randomly from our list of Fallen Healthcare Heroes.
- Forty percent (40%) of Hall of Fame Inductees will be selected by committee from a pool of qualified self-paying members.
- Twenty Percent (20%) of Hall of Fame Inductees will be selected by committee from a pool of qualified Members who received FREE Membership through our limited time offer supported by donors and sponsors.
FOR HEALTH ORGANIZATIONS WHO ENROLL THEIR EMPLOYEES AS HALL OF FAME MEMBERS DURING OUR CORPORATE SPONSORED PILLAR MEMBERSHIP DRIVE FROM OCTOBER 15, 2020 – DECEMBER 31, 2020.
At our Hall of Fame Ceremony, we will recognize all “Pillar Organizations,” with a special award and bust, who enroll between 60%- 80% of their workforce in our association during our “Corporate Pillar Membership Drive.”
Participating associations and health systems include but are not limited to the following:
- Health Care Associations
- Health Professional Associations
- Nursing Associations
- Physician Associations
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Nursing Homes,
- Community Health Centers,
- Clinics and Medical Offices and
- Outpatient Health Systems
- Social Determinants of Health Organizations
Overall, we anticipate a Hall of Fame membership will grow from 100,000 members by December 31, 2020, 500,000 members by June 30, 2021 and 1 million members by December 31, 2022.
Membership will come from all social determinants of health professionals and the organizations they serve regionally and nationally.